Saturday
Today was a good day we had exchanges within the district, so my comp today was Elder Burnham who is from Arizona. I was in charge of the day and it went really well we were busy never had any down time at all. We contacted a lot of people so we will see if anyone is interested in hearing our message. But we had Christmas for missionaries today we got supplies from the Mission Office which is nice because we were running low on everything that we have. Also I got 3 more letters from Grandma and Grandpa Brady which are super nice to just sit down and read at the house and they are from January 30 to February 6 so the ones from earlier in January are lost i guess but that's okay because I'm getting ones now.
Sunday
Today we woke up to rain so that was nice because it was cool just like home, and everyone we saw were bundled up in coats and stuff that we use for winter at home so i guess its cold for them. But it continued to rain even as we went to church and when church started we had 2 people in the congregation but by the end we had 51 people there so that was good. We had some baptisms planned for today but they didn't show up because of the rain so we just ended up pushing them back a week. Also something funny today we saw a random guy wearing a garment top as a shirt and we wanted to blast him, but we felt prompted not too so I guess he will have that on his mind when it comes to judgement day and besides he didn't know so we just let it go and I forgive because of that and I'm sure that Heavenly Father will too.
No comments:
Post a Comment