Thursday, December 21, 2017

Elder Brady has arrived.

We received an email from Sister Wittwer from the mission office to let us know that Tanner had arrived.

Dear Brother and Sister Brady,

Greetings from the Uganda Kampala Mission.  I am happy to let you know that Elder Brady has arrived to the mission field.  I enjoyed his company on Tuesday in the mission home.

He was in great spirits and excited to serve the Lord.  Thank you for sharing him with us for the next little while.  I have attached a picture and a letter from President Collings. 

If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact me.  I would be happy to serve you. 

Warmest Regards,


Sister Wittwer
Office Specialist
Uganda Kampala Mission
Nakawa House, Ground Floor
Plot No. 7, Port Bell Road
PO Box 8989
Kampala Uganda
+256 393 202 243/244

No comments:

Post a Comment